After two years...it's done.

YES!

Track Nine, my second novel, is finished. Actually, I JUST completed the epilogue last night and will be sending it to a few editors/beta readers this weekend. How exciting and groovy is THAT?

I am planning on doing a Kickstarter for this one as well - sometime in 2017. It's pretty much the same length of Badfish (should come in around 200 pages), and I will be sending it through CreateSpace - much like the previous ones.

Track Nine is a solid suspense story with a foothold in horror. The tone is darker than Badfish, but it is still very character-driven. I'll be working on an official blurb in the near future. In the meantime, keep an eyeball peeled for all things T9 (Track Nine)....


Thanks!
Sue

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transitioning to New Website!

And...we are live!

May 2017