Another Review of Volume Two!!

This review is from: In A Corner, Darkly: Volume 2: More reasons to keep the lights on (Paperback)
I won an advanced reader copy of this book in a Goodreads drawing and am thankful for the opportunity, as this is not something I would typically purchase for myself.

Let me just say, I'm used to taking the time to read a book cover to cover so reading a series of short stories such as this was a bit of a change for me. With that said, I did enjoy the stories although I felt many of the endings were rushed. The author has a great ability to indulge the reader in details and built dramatic dynamics to encourage you to keep turning the pages but felt like I no sooner got interested in the plot and it was over. I think each story in this book is an interesting concept and could be explanded to become stand alone books.

My favorite chapter without question was the final chapter and again... I think the concept would make a fantastic stand alone novel!

I guess, in a nut shell... I want more!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gracious Thank You To All Backers of Track 9!

May 2017