So...it's been a little while...

...and that's because much has happened.

First of all, the blog I've been writing for has taken a hiatus. The Grim Seer Society is still up on the internet, but no new posts have been downloaded at this time. I have written and submitted articles that are not currently up so I will keep you posted as to when his blog "re-animates" itself.

Second, there's a BRAND NEW INTERVIEW on the website Books and Such (https://teripolen.com/). If you go, check out "day 8" - that's where I'm at for the October Author Halloween Countdown. It's pretty groovy, if I may say. :)

Third, Badfish is available on Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble.com, AND in Quimby's Bookstore in Chicago. If you're thinking Christmas, Halloween, or any other holiday, this is a STEAL for $12. And please, if you have read it, consider posting a review on Amazon. I can't tell you how much it helps the unknown author in this big, scary world.

Fourth, I will be at Princeton Public Library's Author Day on Saturday, October 22nd from 10am to 2pm. If you are in Illinois and want to stop by and say "hi", that would be awesome! There should be about 30 other authors as well, so you are sure to find something.

Finally...Track Nine. Yep. The NEW novel. I am about 2 1/2 chapters away from "finishing" the third draft. I know - it takes forever, but that's what happens when time is limited. Keep an eyeball peeled for updates on Track Nine progress.

Please feel free to SHARE my blog, talk up Badfish (or my other two books of short stories - In A Corner, Darkly), or write a review on amazon.

Thanks for reading.

Sue


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gracious Thank You To All Backers of Track 9!

May 2017

Transitioning to New Website!